If you would like to return to study we have a course for you.
Education can unlock so many different worlds, whether you want to gain skills and knowledge to boost your career, change direction or just prove to yourself, yes I can do this.
As an adult returning to education you will have many demands on your time. That is why we offer a range of flexible, part-time and short course programmes. There’s something for everyone, from entry-level all the way to postgraduate study at one of our specialist colleges.
- Back to basics, we offer maths, English and employability skills to help you get back into training or employment
- Professional and trade qualifications and apprenticeships to give your career a boost or allow you to try a new direction.
- Access to higher education diplomas, foundation degrees, honours and masters programmes for anyone wanting university study.
- And don’t forget our wide range of short leisure courses at a venue near you, if you just want to try something new for fun.
We’re passionate about learning and we want to share that with you. So whatever you’re looking for – whether it’s something different or you’re one of the thousands of people who already enjoy studying with us – we’ve got a course for you.
What’s going on
Virtual Open Day at Cornwall College
20 May 2021, 17:00-19:00
Apprenticeship Games 2021
11 June 2021, 08:30-17:00
University Open Day at Eden Project – June 2021
26 June 2021, 11:00-13:00
Year 11 Applicant Evening at Cornwall College
29 June 2021, 17:00-19:00
- Supporting Your Learning
- Supporting You
- Students’ Union
- How to Apply
- Your Options Explained
- Financial Support
- Term dates
Thinking of University?
We offer a wide range of Foundation Degrees, Honours Degrees and postgraduate study. Visit our university hub page here to explore your options.
Not ready for university?
If you’d like to study for a degree but don’t have the qualifications you need, then an Access to Higher Education course could help. Each year around 50,000 adults study an Access to Higher Education course, which is an ideal stepping stone to a university qualification.
- The courses are specifically designed for adults looking to return to study
- The timetable is built to help you balance work, family and other commitments
- The qualification is widely recognised by UK universities and colleges