Love where you live…
We are delighted that you have chosen The Cornwall College Group as your place of learning during the next stage in your education. Where you live is key to your University life and you need to ensure you are going to be happy in your surroundings. Whilst there is plenty of time to think about where you would like to live and the type of accommodation that would best suit you, and your budget, we advise that you start looking as soon as you have received an offer.
We do not have halls of residency at Cornwall College Camborne, Cornwall College Newquay, Duchy College Rosewarne, Falmouth Marine School or The Eden Project . We have built up a list with a range of safe, affordable student accommodation in the private sector. This could be rental through letting agents, private rental or a self-catering room within a family home.
See the latest accommodation available
- Location – 33 Bodmin Road, Saint Austell, UK
- Type – Annexe
- Cost – Top suite £500 p.c.m. inclusive of bills, deposit 1 month’s rent
- Current vacancies – 1
- Location – Treganoon House Lanlivery, Lanlivery, Bodmin PL30 5DA, UK
- Type – Lodgings full-time
- Cost – £150 p.w. single occupancy, £200 p.w. double all inclusive of bills and weekly room clean/sheets & towels. Opportunity to have a reduction in rent in exchange for help in the garden (for work exchange they offer a reduced price of £400 per month).
- Current vacancies – 2
- Location – The Meadow Barns, Par PL24 2SA, UK
- Type – Annexe, Lodgings 2/3 nights
- Cost – Woodland Suite £33 p.n. with cereal/toast/fruit/orange juice, Cow Shed (music room) £26 p.n. with breakfast or £21 if you bring your own
- Current vacancies – 1
Cornwall College has compiled the list to assist you with securing accommodation close to our academic hubs. Before including any property in this list, we have carried out a brief visit to the property for our own purposes. However, the Cornwall College Group does not guarantee that the properties are safe or meet your requirements. You must therefore rely upon your own inspection and enquiries. We do not recommend that you secure a property and sign into a tenancy agreement without first having viewed it. Should you have any queries about the tenancy, you should take your own independent legal advice.
The Cornwall College Group accepts no responsibility for any losses or damage arising to any student or student’s property as a result of securing accommodation in a property which is included in this accommodation list. The Cornwall College Group has the right to remove any property from this list should any relevant concerns be brought to attention.