Supporting Your University Experience
We offer a wide range of support for our learners on university programmes with us. Anyone studying a university programme or higher education as it is sometimes referred to, will benefit from our open door policy, free access to tutors, support tutors, personal and pastoral care and academic support as well as signposting to any financial support that may be available.
HE Learning Support Team
The HE Learning Support Team are the first point of call for anything related to HE learning support. If you have a query about a specific learning difficulty such as dyslexia/dyspraxia or want some information about a medical or mental health issue, please email, call or come and find us. We are here to help.
We can give you all the information and help you need to apply for Disabled Student Allowance (DSA).
We can also arrange full assessments and support tutors for both reasonable adjustments and formal diagnosis or need.
For Disabled Student Allowance queries: firstname.lastname@example.org 01209 616338
For Student Assessment queries: email@example.com 01209 616326
For Student Support queries: HElearningsupport@cornwall.ac.uk 01209 616326
Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSA)
To fill out a DSA form online, go to
Please contact our specialist team on 01209 616326 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs and support requirements. HE students should contact HElearningsupport@cornwall.ac.uk.
- Determination of Higher Education Programme Fees
- HE Programme Fees 2023-24
- Withdrawing and suspending studies procedure
- Admissions policy
- HE Criminal Convictions policy 2020 – 2021
- Course transfer procedure
- Outstanding fees and deregistration procedure
- Value for Money Statement
- Repeating studies procedure
- Resuming study procedure
- HE Bursary 2023-24 Policy and Guidance
- HE Hardship 2023-24 Policy & Guidance
- HE Accommodation Policy Procedure 2023-24
- HE Course Closure Refund and Compensation Procedure
- HE APL Application Form 2020-2021
- HE Public Information Procedure 2020-2021
- HE Terms and Conditions (HE Presribed Programmes) 2020-21
- The Cornwall College Group Higher Education Student Handbook 2022-2023
- Higher Education Student Engagement Strategy
- Cornwall College Access and Participation Plan 2022-2023 to 2026-27