This level 5 qualification fulfills the regulatory requirement for managers of adult residential and domiciliary services and replaces the NVQ level 4 care and the leadership and management qualifications.
This qualification is for those already working in health or health and social care as a manager or assistant / deputy manager or if you are responsible for running a facility that provides services for adults.
Share this course with someone you know...
You currently work within this sector and would like to gain a level 5 City & Guilds qualification.
Initial assessments and an interview will be required prior to being accepted onto this course.
The Diploma is made up of a range of units across different subject areas such as:
- Professional Development
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Health, Safety and Risk Management
- Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care
- Lead and manage a team
- Develop professional supervision
- Lead Practice that supports positive outcomes
- Safeguarding and Protection of Vulnerable Adults
- Lead Person-Centred Practice
- Recruitment and Selection
- Facilitate Coaching and Mentoring
- Manage Induction in Health and Social Care
Following this course you may wish to progress on to a degree level course or an advanced management course.
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.