Land Based Service Engineer with GJ Agri
GJ Agri Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a Land Based Service Engineer apprentice to join their family run business. As a service engineer at GJ Agri you will carry out a range of activities such as servicing, repairing, welding and reconditioning machinery.
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an apprentice you will get involved with all aspects of the business. The main duties will include:
- Shot blasting
- General machinery refurbishment and servicing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training will take place at attend Bicton college for block release
- Qualification gained Level 2 Land Based Service Engineer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Could progress to Level 3 Land Based Service Engineer
- Could progress as a full time employee with the company