Land-based Engineering Apprentice
Ashbury Golf Hotel are seeking an apprentice to work within their experienced team of in-house engineers. The club has a proven track record of delivering apprenticeships to a high standard and have a large variety of vehicles to maintain. No two days are the same.
The role will primarily allow you develop your practical skills in a wide range of areas, connected to land-based vehicles and machinery, whilst benefiting from full support and guidance.
- General maintenance of the fleet of vehicles
- Fault finding and repair
Duties will vary and may be dependent on workload, so on occasion you may also be asked to support with wider duties, including:
- Assisting qualified technicians
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Preparing machinery for collection
- Performing basic computer tasks, using the in-house systems