Land-Based Engineering Apprentice with Vincent Tractors Ltd
Sorry, the application deadline has passed for this vacancy. There are plenty of other vacancies, so be sure to keep looking!
What will the apprentice be doing?The role will primarily develop practical skills in a wide range of areas, connected to land- based vehicles and machinery, whilst benefiting from full support and guidance.
- General maintenance
- Fault finding and repair
- After sales
- Assisting qualified technicians in the workshop
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Preparing machinery for collection
- Assisting the parts sales staff with orders, including online purchases
- Performing basic computer tasks, using the in-house systems
- Completing job sheets
- Customer support