An introduction to the craft of stained glass. The student will learn how to cut glass and make both 2D and 3D pieces of work using both lead and copper foil techniques. The course is essentially for the keen beginner with guidance for designing work suitable for stained glass assembly.
You will start with the basics then progress onto more adventurous projects as your skills develop. An exciting, easy to follow course that teaches you how to make stained glass lamps, mirrors, windows etc. Students will need to have a black permanent marker and a notepad for the first evening. Equipment and materials can be purchased from the tutor. Please note that this course is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Venue: Cornwall College Saltash
- Start Date: Wednesday, 18/04/2018
- End Date: Wednesday, 13/06/2018
- Start Time: 7:00PM
- End Time: 9:00PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Saltash Church Road Saltash Cornwall PL12 4AE
- Course length: 8 weeks evenings
- Fee: £96.00
- Course Code: RE:SGWC:SAL-M-1/1