This course is designed for the beginner or those with very little experience.
It will cover a variety of techniques to produce a beautiful, individual silver bangle and silver charm, all in one day.
The techniques taught will include measuring your bangle size, soldering, texturing and finishing. All of these techniques covered are a good starting block if you wish to continue to learn jewellery making. You will be provided with handouts containing a list of tools and materials used including recommended suppliers. All materials are provided.
If you catch the jewellery bug on the day, you might then like to book on to our Silver Jewellery Beginners course.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Saturday, 13/10/2018
- End Date: Saturday, 13/10/2018
- Start Time: 9:30AM
- End Time: 3:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 1 day
- Fee: £56.00
- Course Code: RE:CAM:RE:1J01:M:18