This workshop is designed for the beginner or those with very little experience. It will cover a variety of techniques to produce a beautiful, individual silver bangle and silver charm, all in one day.
The techniques taught will include measuring your bangle size, soldering, texturing and finishing. All of these techniques covered are a good starting block if you wish to continue to learn jewellery making.
If you catch the jewellery bug on the day, you might then like to book on to our Silver Jewellery Beginners course.
All materials are provided.
Please wear old clothes or bring an apron to protect your clothes and wear sensible shoes (no open toe shoes). Please also bring a pad and pen to take notes.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Saturday, 23/11/2019
- End Date: Saturday, 23/11/2019
- Start Time: 9:30AM
- End Time: 3:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 1 day
- Fee: £68.00
- Course Code: LE:CAM:RE:1J01:M:19