Learn how to use mobile, compact or higher specification cameras to produce images for marketing your craft and products for sale on the web or on leaflets/posters.
The workshop will cover a range of simple lighting techniques to give the best results for different textures and surfaces. Show you how to set up a simple lighting rig in your home or workshop.
Show you the best settings on your mobile device or camera, and how to process these images for best results.
You will need to bring your own camera to this workshop.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Saturday, 16/03/2019
- End Date: Saturday, 16/03/2019
- Start Time: 9:30AM
- End Time: 3:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 1 day
- Fee: £38.00
- Course Code: RE:CAM:RE:1P06:M:18