Make an occasion of the event with a choice of a picnic sized quilt incorporating a simple patchwork design; napkins; table mats with cutlery pockets and other coordinating containers & accessories.
Skills taught will include using a rotary cutter, making your own covered piping & coordinating bias binding, and any other skills required to make your choice of product on the day.
You will need to bring with you a general sewing kit and your sewing machine (with instruction booklet). You will also need to bring the materials you wish to use at the workshop as these are not provided and we will let you know, at least a week beforehand, exactly what materials you will need.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Saturday, 11/05/2019
- End Date: Saturday, 11/05/2019
- Start Time: 9:30AM
- End Time: 3:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 1 day
- Fee: £38.00
- Course Code: RE:CAM:RE:1D35:M:18