If you have worried about how to make pastry then come and enjoy the art of pastries cakes and puddings in our state of the art kitchens.
You will leave with a good understanding of a variety of techniques and dishes that will include sweet pasty, fruit tarts, summer puddings and a variety of cakes and pudding.
You will be required to purchase ingredients for this course. For the first week we will write to you approximately one week before the start of the course to let you know what to bring for the first lesson and then the tutor will advise you what is needed for the following week.
Please bring a notebook, pen, apron and something to take your cooking home in to every class.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Wednesday, 20/03/2019
- End Date: Wednesday, 27/03/2019
- Start Time: 6:00PM
- End Time: 9:00PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 2 weeks
- Fee: £43.00
- Course Code: RE:CAM:RE:1K43:M:18