At this workshop you will learn how to set up and use equipment to give high quality close-up and true macro images (a range of alternatives will be available to try – Close-up filters, extension tubes, bellows, macro lenses and reversing rings).
Also covered will be the theory and practice of lighting a variety of subjects, the use of focus stacking to extend depth of field, processing of RAW images off-camera to give highest quality results and preparing the best image for printing.
You will need your own camera for this workshop which is for DSLR camera users only.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Saturday, 02/03/2019
- End Date: Saturday, 02/03/2019
- Start Time: 9:30AM
- End Time: 3:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 1 day
- Fee: £38.00
- Course Code: RE:1P04:CAM-M-1/1