A gentle introduction to the art of making your own delicate sugar flowers for beginners.
You will have the opportunity to make flowers, leaves and buds. Learning tips and techniques for using wires, flower paste and petal dusts.
You will be required to purchase ingredients for this workshop. So we will write to you approximately one week before the start of the course to let you know what you need to bring with you.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Saturday, 15/06/2019
- End Date: Saturday, 15/06/2019
- Start Time: 10:00AM
- End Time: 3:00PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 1 day
- Fee: £54.00
- Course Code: RE:CAM:RE:1K95:M:18