Learning NLP will enhance your communication skills, helping you develop greater behavioural flexibility, increasing your self-awareness, impact and influence.
NLP is the study of how we all think and respond to situations and people – how we make sense of the world around us. This course will introduce you to some of the common patterns and structures underlying human language and behaviour. Adopting the core principles of NLP will provide you with new insights into yourself and others, leading to improved personal effectiveness and enhanced relationship skills.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Wednesday, 10/01/2018
- End Date: Wednesday, 07/02/2018
- Start Time: 6:00PM
- End Time: 9:00PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 5 weeks
- Fee: £90.00
- Course Code: RE:1G27:CAM-M-1/1