At this workshop you will learn how to set up and use tungsten and flash lighting to give a range of effects. The use of reflectors. How to set up a simple studio at home. Composition and posing your subject. How to arrange groups. How to process images in software off-camera to give desired effects and best results. Then finally how to prepare the best image for printing.
You will need your own digital camera for this workshop.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Saturday, 04/11/2017
- End Date: Saturday, 04/11/2017
- Start Time: 9:30AM
- End Time: 3:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 1 day
- Fee: £38.00
- Course Code: RE:1P03:CAM-M-1/1