Students will learn to Design & Print exploring various methods and techniques using Thermofax screens and open screens creating stencils for Printmaking onto Paper and Fabric. Other techniques include Lino Printing and basic Etching leaving you a final week of free play for you to re visit your favourite and perhaps produce a range of cards or print onto a tote bag or tea towel.
No experience necessary – suitable for beginners and advanced – sign up and have a go.
Basic materials provided and any additional materials required can be purchased from the tutor.
10 week course to following starting in January 2019.
This tutor is also offering a Christmas Print Workshop on Saturday the 17th of November 9.30am to 3.30pm, Fee £46.00.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Wednesday, 07/11/2018
- End Date: Wednesday, 05/12/2018
- Start Time: 6:30PM
- End Time: 8:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 5 weeks
- Fee: £70.00
- Course Code: RE:CAM:RE:1D50:M:18