Big or small, whatever shape you like, experiment with different fabrics, decorative techniques, trims and fastenings; the choice is yours.
I will demonstrate piping and button loops and a quick method of putting in a zip, together with any special requests that people have.
Bring along your own ideas or I will have books and samples to inspire you.
You will need to bring with you a general sewing kit and your sewing machine (with instruction booklet). You will also need to bring the materials you wish to use at the class as these are not provided and we will let you know, at least a week beforehand, exactly what materials you will need but we expect most of you will already have some of the materials required.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Saturday, 03/03/2018
- End Date: Saturday, 03/03/2018
- Start Time: 9:30AM
- End Time: 3:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 1 day
- Fee: £38.00
- Course Code: RE:1D32:CAM-M-1/1