Make one or several coordinated covers. Skills taught will include how to insert a closed end and/or a concealed zip, how to make your own coordinating piping and applique. Other skills can be demonstrated according to individual requirements on the day.
You will need to bring with you a general sewing kit and your sewing machine (with instruction booklet). You will also need to bring the materials you wish to use at the workshop as these are not provided and we will let you know, at least a week beforehand, exactly what materials you will need.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Saturday, 08/12/2018
- End Date: Saturday, 08/12/2018
- Start Time: 9:30AM
- End Time: 3:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 1 day
- Fee: £38.00
- Course Code: RE:CAM:RE:1D32:M:18