Average 6 (Term time) hours per week/ 35 weeks per year
Based at Camborne or St Austell we are looking for an experienced individual to undertake Work placement visits to our BTEC ( FE 16- 19 year old) students studying Health & social Care. Will need to plan for and maintain records of placements across Mid/West Cornwall, liaise with placement supervisors, Assess & document learner competencies in the work place.
• Hold appropriate vocational qualification at Level 4 or above in health & social Care or related subject.
• Hold TAQA Assessors Award (or equivalent) or be willing to train
• Extensive Knowledge of Health & social Care sector.
• Recent & relevant CPD within Health & Social Care
• Computer literate.
• Knowledge of BTEC and CACHE Health & Social Care qualifications desirable.
If you require further information please email email@example.com.Download full Job Description