37 hours per week/ 52 weeks per year
Working with the Central Finance team based in Camborne, reporting to the Treasury/Payments Manager in providing effective Credit Control and Sales Ledger support to the finance team. You will provide excellent standards of customer service, have good attention to detail and work in a busy and friendly office.
• Ensure through rigorous debt collection measures that College debt stays below 90 days for all new debtors.
• Using all methods available chase debtors from when it becomes overdue.
• Ensure regular correspondence is sent out for all overdue accounts, including final notices and debt recovery letters
• Taking payments and allocating payments to customer accounts.
• Check the sales Ledger inbox on a daily basis for BACS remittance advices, payment journals and general queries
• Check the unallocated cash on a daily basis and request any cheque refunds due to any duplicate or overpayments.
• Post Journals to customer accounts on a timely basis.
• Issuing copy invoices, credit notes and arranging payment plans where appropriate.
• Assisting with month end duties and closing the ledger
• Building effective working relationships with colleagues and customers, handling invoice discrepancies and queries, escalating issues as appropriate
If you have appropriate experience, great customer services experience and are proud of your debtor days we would love to hear from you.
Please see Job description for further information, for an informal chat please do not hesitate to Contact Vicky Turner on 01209 616463.Download full Job Description