Taster Day at Cornwall College Newquay
Cornwall College Newquay is a friendly campus specialising in zoology, marine and surf science and is well-known for high quality teaching and research.
Our Taster Days are designed to enable you to see and hear what it is like to be a student with us.
We highly recommend that you visit us on one of our taster days; it is a great way to ensure we are the right college for you and that you are studying the right course to help you succeed in your chosen career. You will tour our campus, learn about the range of courses you could study and how we can support you during your time in Newquay.
You can book a Degree Taster Day at Cornwall College Newquay in the following subjects:
- FdSc Animal Behaviour & Psychology
- FdSc Animal Husbandry & Welfare
- FdSc Conservation & Ecology
- FdSc Surf Science & Technology
- FdSc Marine Conservation
- FdSc Marine Science
- FdSc Wildlife Education & Media
- FdSc Zoological Conservation
- BSc (Hons) Applied Marine Zoology
- BSc (Hons) Applied Zoology & Conservation
- BSc (Hons) (Top Up) Applied Marine Zoology
- BSc (Hons) (Top Up) Applied Zoology
- BSc (Hons) (Top Up) Environmental Resource Management
- BSc (Hons) (Top Up) Marine Sports Science
« University Open Day at Eden Project