- This event has passed.
Ride For Research Unaffiliated Dressage
Class 1 Intro A.
Class 2 Prelim 7.
Class 3 Novice 27.
Classes are £14 each with £4 being donated to cancer research per entry.
Email email@example.com to enter.
Dressage League Rules
- Each venues rules apply to classes as normal
- Each rider will obtain a membership number via www.rideforresearch.co.uk before entering with their chosen venue – you only need to pay for membership per rider, you can add multiple horses under your name
- Points will be awarded to 1st-6th place. They will be added on to each horse/rider combination at the end of the show day. The highest point holder for each class at the end of the league will receive champion for their venue
- The horse/rider combination will need to compete at the same level and the same venue for points to be awarded
- The rider may ride two tests, but again will need to be the same two levels on each date for points to be awarded
- At the end of the league, the horse rider combination with the highest % score for each test will win Supreme Champion
Most importantly have fun, and let’s raise lots of money for Cancer Research UK! 100% of all money that is donated from the venues goes to CRUK! So come on, dig deep and let’s kick cancer’s butt!!
|Class 1 Intro A Judge Liz Matthews|
|Time||Rider Name||Horse name||R4R Number|
|10||Becky Brookes||Cutton Run||R4R0438|
|10.14||Cassie Sheldon Smith||Petal|
|Class 2 Prelim 7 Judge Liz Matthews|
|Time||Rider Name||Horse name||R 4R Number|
|10.35||Becky Brookes||Cutton Run||R4R0438|
|10.42||Cassie Sheldon Smith||Petal|