- This event has passed.
Ridden Show @ Bicton College
Indoor Ridden Showing Event
Date 8th September 2018
Bicton College Equestrian Centre
Judge: Lynsey Ross
Classes: Starting at 9:30 am, allowing half an hour approx. per class.
Each Class £6.
- Best turned out to include lead reins
- Best Lead Rein
- Best First Ridden
- Best Hack/Riding Horse
- Best Hunter
- Best Cob
- Best Foreign & Rare Breeds Ridden (not M&M) – Rare breeds to be listed on the Critical or Endangered category
- Best Pure Bred and Part Bred Arab Ridden, class to split if needed.
- Best Veteran Ridden, over 15 years of age
Ridden Championship for morning classes for all 1st and 2nd placings from classes 2-9.
- Best Thelwell pony, class may be split if needed into lead rein and ridden
- Best Grass Kept Horse
- Best Fancy Dress
- Concours d’elegance
Entries taken on the day. No Pre-Entry required.
Entry form must be completed in full on the day. Some classes maybe split or joined depending on numbers on the day.
Bicton College Show Rules
- The College holds no responsibility for injury to animals whatsoever or however caused.
- NO Smoking policy at the Equestrian Centre.
- Times are approximate and if classes are split may run over.
- Property is left at the owner’s risk. We recommend vehicles and equipment are kept secure.
- Hard hats up to current standard must be worn when mounted.
- No Lungeing at any time.
- No entry fee will be refunded after entries close.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- Any complaints must be handed in to the secretary, in writing and within 10 minutes of the class finishing, along with a fee of £10.
- Correct dress must be worn i.e. hard hats, gloves, shirt etc.
- Any dangerous animals may be asked to leave the show.
- Stallions must be declared on the entry form and be handled appropriately to avoid any accidents.
- Classes maybe split or joined depending on class sizes.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead.
- Children under the age of 16 years of age must be supervised at all times.
- The College yards are out of bounds unless prior permission is agreed with the Yard Manager.
- Pick up all droppings on the car park and in arenas using the skips provided.
- Do not leave your horse/pony left tied up outside the lorry/trailer unsupervised.
- Report any accidents or damage to the Secretary immediately.
- A first aider will be present, first aid kits are stored on the yard and office.