Indoor In hand and Ridden Showing Event @Bicton College Saturday 29th June 2019
Indoor In hand and Ridden Showing Event
Date: Saturday 29th June 2019
Bicton College Equestrian Centre
Judge: Lynsey Ross
Classes: Starting at 9.30am, allowing half an hour approx. per class.
Each class £8 entry on the day.
In hand Classes
- Young Sports horse/pony class, 1, 2 and 3 year old.
- Sports horse or pony class, over 4 years old.
- Best broodmare or potential broodmare, any age
- Best potential Hunter, 1, 2 and 3 year old.
- Best coloured horse or pony, class may be split into horses (over 14.2hh) and ponies (under 14.2hh)
- Best foreign & Rare Breeds (not M&M) – Rare breeds to be listed on the Critical or Endangered category
- Best Mountain & Moreland, class to split if needed.
- Best Pure Bred and Part Bred Arab, class to split if needed.
- Best Veteran, over 15 years of age
- Best Lead Rein (rider age 10 years and under).
- Best pony (Height up to 14.2 and under)
- Best Mountain and Moorland (class may be split if needed)
- Best Hack/Riding Horse/Pony
- Best Hunter
- Best Cob/Cob Type/Traditional/Heavy
- Best Coloured to include Palomino and Dun’s
- Best Foreign & Rare Breeds Ridden (not M&M)
- Best Pure Bred and Part Bred Arab Ridden, class to split if needed.
- Best Veteran Ridden. (Class may be split into age category if sufficient entries age or horse or pony 15-20 years and 21 years and over).
Entries taken on the day. No Pre-Entry required.
Entry form must be completed in full on the day. Some classes maybe split or joined depending on numbers on the day.
Bicton College Show Rules
- The College holds no responsibility for injury to animals whatsoever or however caused.
- NO Smoking policy at the Equestrian Centre.
- Times are approximate and if classes are split may run over.
- Property is left at the owner’s risk. We recommend vehicles and equipment are kept secure.
- Hard hats up to current standard must be worn when mounted.
- No Lungeing at any time.
- No entry fee will be refunded after entries close.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- Any complaints must be handed in to the secretary, in writing and within 10 minutes of the class finishing, along with a fee of £10.
- Correct dress must be worn i.e. hard hats, gloves, shirt etc.
- Any dangerous animals may be asked to leave the show.
- Stallions must be declared on the entry form and be handled appropriately to avoid any accidents.
- Classes maybe split or joined depending on class sizes.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead.
- Children under the age of 16 years of age must be supervised at all times.
- The College yards are out of bounds unless prior permission is agreed with the Yard Manager.
- Pick up all droppings on the car park and in arenas using the skips provided.
- Do not leave your horse/pony left tied up outside the lorry/trailer unsupervised.
- Report any accidents or damage to the Secretary immediately.
- A first aider will be present, first aid kits are stored on the yard and office.