Courses & Careers Advice Event – Cornwall College Newquay
Cornwall College Newquay is a modern, small and friendly campus located in the heart of the Newquay, specialising in animal, marine and surf science studies.
At our Courses and Careers Advice Event you can:
- Talk to tutors about our specialist courses
- Tour the campus and see our great new facilities
- Meet current students and find out about student life
- Find out about transport, finance and student support
At Cornwall College Newquay you can relax with friends in Darwin’s Deli, join the popular Students’ Union or study alongside degree students in the large well-equipped Learning Centre with free Wi-Fi.
You can study:
- Animal Management Diploma Level 3
- Animal Science Diploma Level 3
- Wildlife Conservation Diploma Level 3
- University Level Courses
Book your place:
If you need help in deciding which Cornwall College campus is right for you, please call 0330 123 2523 to find out which courses are available in each location.
If you are travelling from other parts of the UK to attend this event specifically, please contact our Customer Enquiries team and inform them of what you would like to see, so that we can ensure you get the maximum benefit from your visit to us on: 0330 123 4784 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!