- This event has passed.
Get hired – Apprenticeship Recruitment Event – St Austell
Cornwall College is the largest provider of apprenticeships in the South West, working with thousands of businesses and individuals across the region every year.
If you are looking for an apprenticeship job or what to know more about apprenticeships, come along to our annual Apprenticeship Recruitment Event to:
- Meet employers recruiting apprentices
- Speak to current apprentices and college tutors
- Apply for apprenticeship job vacancies in various industries
- Get help with CV writing and interview tips
- Find out how you can earn real wages and learn new skills.
Employers attending the St Austell campus include:
- Danish Crown – Production Butchery apprenticeship
- Kings Service Centre
- Polymermedics – Engineering apprenticeship
- Ocean Housing Group – 2 x Business Admin, 2 x Plumbing, 1 x Carpentry, 1 x Electrical apprenticeships
- Footsteps Childcare Centre – Childcare apprenticeship
- CORMAC Solutions Ltd
- IMERYS – Laboratory Apprentice and Marketing Apprentice plus maybe a Health and Safety Apprentice
- Acro 2 (ADD Sustainable) – Carpentry and Masonry Apprentices
- Eden Project – various apprenticeships in Chef, Horticulture, and Events Management.
For more information, please contact our Recruitment Team on 0330 123 4782 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!