The Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in Media Make-up Artistry provides you with specialist practical skills and knowledge, equipping you to seek employment or progression within the media make-up industry. It has been specifically designed to develop skills to an advanced level through a variety of techniques. This course is aimed at those who already have experience within the make-up industry or have a Level 2 Certificate/Diploma in Make-up Artistry.
What You Will Learn
- Working in the film, TV and theatre industry
- Create historical hair and make-up looks
- Media make-up creative hair design
- Fashion and photographic make-up
- The creation and presentation of a look book and industry portfolio
- Apply body art
- Camouflage make-up
- Avant-garde hair and make-up
- Specialist bridal hair and make-up
- Media make-up blogging
- The evolution of cosmetics and retail.
You will be expected to take part in competition work, collaborating with other departments, demonstrations for visiting guest speakers and work placement.
Sign in to Apply
Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The College reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility. The Cornwall College Group reserves the right to withdraw any course listed at any time.