Are you working in the construction industry but do not have a NVQ qualification in your specialist trade?
If so On Site Assessment & Training (OSAT) is your route to gaining recognition for the skills that you possess.
OSAT allows you to continue working full time on site with no college attendance needed.
A specialist assessor will work with you in the workplace to guide you through your qualification ensuring you know exactly what to do to successfully complete your NVQ qualification.
Completing a NVQ 2 in Plastering will make you eligible to apply for a CSCS Blue Skilled Worker Card.
‘Completing an OSAT was ideal for me. My assessor was really helpful making sure I knew exactly what to do. Completing my NVQ means I have finally gained my trade qualification.’
Kevin Dunbavin, NV2 (OSAT) Plastering
What You Will Learn
You will need to provide evidence to demonstrate that you complete the following in the workplace:
• conform to workplace health, safety and welfare
• conform to productive working practices in the workplace
• move, handle and store resources in the workplace
• apply finishing plaster to prepared surfaces in the workplace
• apply solid render to background surfaces and produce finishes in the workplace
• produce internal solid plastering in the workplace
Sign in to Apply
Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The College reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility. The Cornwall College Group reserves the right to withdraw any course listed at any time.