At this workshop you will learn how to:-
* Set up and use tungsten and flash lighting to give a range of effects.
* The use of reflectors.
* How to set up a simple studio at home.
* Composition and posing your subject.
* How to arrange groups.
* How to process images in software off-camera to give desired effects and best results.
* Then finally how to prepare the best image for printing.
You will need your own digital camera for this workshop.
This is a FREE* workshop - apply for a place now.
*This workshop will be free for students who will be 19+ as of 31.08.21 and have not attended the workshop before. If you have already attended this workshop and wish to repeat it a fee will apply.
This workshop runs on a Saturday from 9.30am to 4.00pm.
Cornwall College Camborne
Sign in to Apply
Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The College reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility. The Cornwall College Group reserves the right to withdraw any course listed at any time.