The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to prepare to enter or progress within employment in a variety of sectors and job roles where an understanding of care planning is required.
This qualification aims to develop learners’ knowledge and understanding of:
• the principles and processes of person-centred thinking, planning and review
• how to work with individuals to carry out activities specified in their care or support plan, including person-centred assessment, planning, implementation and review
• the promotion of health and well-being through nutrition and hydration
• supporting individuals to maintain personal hygiene
• supporting individuals to manage continence and the use of continence equipment
• supporting individuals with sleep.
This 6 month course is flexible and can be delivered in venues across Devon and Cornwall.
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.