Through this course you will:
• raise your awareness of the issues surrounding equality and diversity
• apply this awareness through your actions in society, community and the workplace.
This course aims to:
• introduce the concepts of equality and diversity in a variety of environments including society, the community and the workplace
• highlight how stereotyping and labelling affect individuals
• outline the effects of prejudice and discrimination
• allow the learner to examine rights and responsibilities
• stress the importance of taking individual responsibility and action to help and support others
• provide a basis for further study and/or career development.
This flexibile course is run over 3 months and can be delivered in venues across Devon and Cornwall.
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.