Benefits to your business:
The business will benefit by having trained staff, if the delegate passes the associated exam, having Microsoft qualified staff can be beneficial by way of help from Microsoft and being able to use Microsoft logos in order to obtain new business.
(Optional exam fee of £48).
This course follows an official Microsoft curriculum. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure and Troubleshoot Domain Name System
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops using Group Policy
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server
- Implement Network Access Protection
- Implement Remote Access
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Implement Update Managements
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
This qualification is a core qualification of the MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Associate).
This course is one of three that make up the MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Associate) the next step would be the Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services course and we also offer Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate certifications are the foundation of Microsoft’s new generation of cloud-optimized credentials. Each MCSA certificate demonstrates your ability to design and create technology solutions in one of Microsoft’s core business platforms, i.e., Windows, SQL Server and Windows Server.
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.