Benefits to you:
This workshop is an opportunity for you to explore assertiveness and to work on building your self-confidence. It focuses on a range of behaviours that are evident in the workplace and how to build bridges. Giving you the opportunity to develop your self-confidence skills and helping you to perform more effectively and build rapport with your peers
- Assertive, Passive and Aggressive behaviour
- how to identify and work effectively
- Tips on developing an assertive style
Networking opportunities with other practitioners and the benefits of shared practice.
Benefits to your business:
The workshop places an emphasis on developing your staff to become more assertive and give them the opportunity to make decisive decisions. Allowing them more autonomy and empowering them with self confidence
Areas of improvement include:
- More confidence
- An understanding the personalities effect relationships
- The difference between assertive and aggressive behaviour
What the workshop will cover:
Those attending will be encouraged to explore these concepts through a range of activities that include looking at:
What actually is assertiveness against aggressiveness
- Build self confidence in the workplace
- Developing an assertive style
- Confidence in managing your line manager
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.