This course is for anyone wishing to start working towards this highly regarded, internationally recognized, professional management qualification.
You will focus on three key pillars including:
- Enterprise – Organisational Management
- Performance – Management Accounting
- Financial – Financial Reporting and Taxation
Share this course with someone you know...
You are wishing to start working towards this highly regarded, internationally recognised, professional accountancy qualification.
You will need to have gained the AAT Level 4 qualification to progress on to this Chartered Institute of Management Accounts qualification.
In depth knowledge in areas of core accounting skills, 'Big Data', sustainability, integrated reporting and finance function transformation. Risk, as well as costing and cost management.
The CIMA qualification is frequently revised to keep up with the latest business trends and employer needs. The three key pillars you will focus on are:
- Enterprise - Organisational Management
• Introduction to organisations
• Managing the finance function
• Managing technology and information
• Operations management
• Managing human resources
- Performance - Management Accounting
• Cost accounting systems
• Short-term decision making
• Dealing with risk and uncertainty
- Financial - Financial Reporting and Taxation
• Regulatory environment for financial reporting and corporate governance
• Financial accounting and reporting
• Management of working capital, cash and sources of short-term finance
• Fundamentals of business taxation
To develop business acumen and core accounting skills that management accountants need to drive business success.
That the real-life skills and competencies employers need are woven into the syllabus.
CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting.
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.