This programme is ideal for those women managers who are looking to take stock, develop and enhance their leadership skills in order to improve the performance of themselves, their staff and/or their business. It will be delivered for women, by women.
During a series of supportive workshops covering the knowledge, understanding and the skills required for effective leadership, we will also consider the specific development needs identified by women as relating to them and discuss the blocks and barriers to career progression for women.
Women attending this programme will receive 1:1 leadership coaching to develop their leadership skills and behaviours that will make them more effective in their current or future role. You will need to be open to receiving feedback on your current performance and committed to your own personal development as a leader
The programme will:
- Provide the opportunity for you to take time out of the workplace to think and reflect
- Provide opportunities to discuss and consider how personal drivers and style may have impacted on your leadership or career to date
- Review the importance of Self Confidence, Self Esteem and Emotional Intelligence contribute to effective performance
- Give you the chance to meet other women managers and develop a support network of leaders within Cornwall
- Help you to gain a critical understanding of the role and responsibilities of an effective leader
- Broaden your understanding of the impact of your own preferred style and its impact on your leadership role
- Enable you to assess your own skills, behaviors and knowledge as a leader
- Provide opportunities for you to receive feedback on your performance and your impression on others
- Assist you in planning your ongoing development for you, your teams and your business
**There will also be a selection of FREE Health & Wellbeing activities provided during the Residential
- Psychometric Profile to identify personal style
- 360 feedback to enhance self-awareness in relation to leadership competence
- Emotional Intelligence questionnaire and review
- Practical leadership activities to demonstrate behaviours
- Small group working to develop local network of peer support
- Personal Development Planning and actions
- 1:1 Leadership Coaching to review own development and potential impact on your team/business
- Fully taught programme (5.5 group days)
- 3 Day residential to enable network building and self-reflection (with the added benefit of a free suite of Health & Wellbeing activities provided on one evening)
- Individual Leadership coaching to help you cement your development planning and consider your future actions
- Individual style profile
- Peer feedback and practical activities to embed learning
- CMI qualification tutorials to support accreditation (in person/skype/telephone)
- Telephone and email access to your facilitators throughout the duration of the programme.
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility. The Cornwall College Group reserves the right to withdraw any course listed at any time.