A leadership development programme for first line and aspiring managers, a series of 4 workshops covering the knowledge, understanding and the skills required for effective leadership by a first line manager. Including areas such as:
• Levels of authority and responsibility in the organisation
• The role of a leader in maintaining integrity, fairness and consistency in action planning and decision making
• Leadership theory and style: how and why leadership styles need to be adapted in different situations
• Team roles and identifying preferences (using Belbin Team Roles inventory)
• Impact of preference on leadership activity
• How to establish a culture of mutual trust and respect with a team
• Experiential activities providing opportunities to lead and demonstrate skills
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility. The Cornwall College Group reserves the right to withdraw any course listed at any time.