This course is for those who wish to learn new skills in Adobe Photoshop digital imaging software, develop existing ones and to demonstrate competence. There is an optional accreditation with City and Guilds.
Benefits to your business
This course will give your employees a sound introduction to the intermediate functions of Adobe Photoshop, boosting their knowledge, skills and confidence to present your business images in an appealing and professional way. The optional accreditation will accredit your employees with a nationally recognised IT qualification.
Share this course with someone you know...
This is a 2 day course.
You will learn how to use Adobe Photoshop and be able to:
Obtain, insert and combine information for images
1. Describe what images are needed
2. Obtain, input and prepare images to meet needs
3. Describe what copyright and other constraints apply to the use of images
4. Use appropriate techniques to organise and combine information of different types or from different sources
5. Describe the context in which the images will be used
6. Describe what file format to use for saving images to suit different presentation methods
7. Store and retrieve files effectively, in line with local guidelines and conventions where available
Use imaging software tools to create, manipulate and edit images
1. Identify what technical factors affecting images need to be taken into account and how to do so
2. Select and use suitable techniques to create images
3. Use guide lines and dimensioning tools appropriately to enhance precision
4. Select and use appropriate tools and techniques to manipulate and edit for images
5. Check images meet needs, using IT tools and making corrections as necessary
6. Identify and respond to quality problems with images to make sure that they meet needs
Diversify your digital skills through our suite of Microsoft Office Courses in Word and Excel all at introduction and intermediate levels, with Word and Excel at Expert/Advanced Level.
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility. The Cornwall College Group reserves the right to withdraw any course listed at any time.