Inkfish Famouth opened 6 years ago. The team have grown here with the highest hair training programmes from the London TIGI Academy. Creative, Passionate & inspiring, Inkfish delivers with all your hair & beauty needs under 1 roof! Inkfish have been successfully giving our clients the very best in hair care, cutting & colouring for over 20 years.
Inkfish are looking for motivated and hard working apprentices to join their Falmouth salon. The successful candidate will join a friendly team working as a level 2 hair apprentice.
Some of the typical daily tasks will include to following.
- Shampooing clients hair, removing colour at the basins and in time applying toners at the basins
- Client care, apprentices are responsible for ensuring all clients are looked after during their visit to the salon
- Assisting with salon reception, answering the phones, making appointments, taking payments
- Salon housekeeping, ensuring all stylists work areas are kept clean and tidy, the salon is kept clean and organised
- Attending in salon training, apprentices will be required to provide models once a week for weekly in salon training sessions where you will get the chance to practice your practical skills with the salon trainer
- Assisting with stock, ensuring all stock is up to date and displayed correctly in the salon for customers to purchase.