Equine Groom Apprentice
Rollestone Farm are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual who is dedicated to a career in horse care.
The ideal candidate must be someone who is willing to commit to working a 5-day week (to include 1 weekend day) and who is ambitious and eager to learn.
The main duties will include:
- Mucking/skipping out
- Turning out / bringing in horses
- Changing rugs
- Assisted clipping
- Exercising various horses (riding & lunging depending on experience)
- Tacking up
- Loading and unloading horses onto horse walker
- Competition preparations
- Grooming for riders at equine events
- Assisting instructors and managers during clinic/events
- General field maintenance
- Assisting with general running and managing yard duties
All applicants welcome, interview and trial period to be expected.
Closing date as listed, but vacancy may close early if a suitable candidate is found.