Commis Chef Apprentice
Is it your dream to become a chef? Do you want to train with a well-respected local employer? Bedruthan Hotel are offering a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join their skilled and professional team as an apprentice.
Every member of the kitchen team has a vital role in the success of our Food and Beverage operations.
You will have the chance to work with some of the best in this wonderful industry. We have a number of food outlets across our two clifftop hotels, giving you the opportunity to learn skills across a number of restaurants and food styles.
You will develop your skills with us and through our relationships with colleges and training providers, giving you the knowledge and qualifications to thrive in your career.
You will work closely with our senior kitchen team who will guide you through all you need to know to become a successful chef or hospitality professional.
Think you’ve got it?
- A genuine passion for food
- A proactive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
- A desire to work in a close knit team of professionals
- Enthusiasm to take up opportunities
- Reliable, honest, genuine and authentic
- Intuitive, empathetic and flexible
- Positive attitude and demonstrates good working relationships with others
- A passion for caring about the environment
£6.50 per hour offering a permanent contract of 40 – 45 hours per week (dependent on age) this includes 1 day a week college attendance.
You will work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
There are a number of additional perks that will be discussed at interview.