Business Administration Apprentice
Ver Facil Limited is a unique and specialist business, based at Wadebridge. The employer is delighted to recruit a proactive Business Administration Apprentice to join their highly proficient and expert team.
Ver Facil Ltd are excited to be able to offer an opportunity for an individual to join their team as a Business Administrator Apprentice.
Main responsibilities are as follows:
- Liaising with clients
- Liaising with existing clients and potential client hardware to discuss issues
- Contacting prospective clients by email and phone to promote additional hardware and services
- Sales contact with prospective clients
- Keeping customer relation management records up to date
- Compiling reports for clients
- General administration tasks as required, i.e. answering the phone, responding to emails, filing
- Managing and communicating with sub-contractors to ensure paperwork is updated before they go on site visits
- Creating brochures and flyers for our hardware and services
- Raising Tech Support tickets on behalf of clients for our in-house Tech team to resolve
- Project support