Business Administration Apprentice
An Daras Trust are seeking a motivated and professional candidate to join as a business administration apprentice, based at Windmill School.
Full training will be provided and there will be a great deal of variety relating to the tasks that you are asked to perform. The team are very friendly and are able to offer patience and support.
Tasks will include:
- Basic administration duties
- Welcoming visitors and parents positively
- Data entry
- Answering the telephone
- Forwarding messages to the appropriate member of staff
- Letter writing
- Some financial responsibilities
- Helping on all aspects associated with the daily running of the office, enabling you to become an effective member of the team