Business Admin Apprenticeship
We believe happiness can come from the simplest of things. Being with the people that matter, having a moment to relax, feeling fresh air on your face or sharing good food and good conversation.
It’s helping guests find those moments of happiness, away from the complications of the everyday that makes us who we are, draws the right people to us and sees them go far.
Working with us means sharing a way of thinking and doing things – an outlook on life and an appetite for growth that drives us all in the same direction. We know that friendship, connection, flexibility, variety and challenge make our jobs mean more, and we’re always listening.
Day to day duties will include:
- Learn how to provide an effective recruitment administration service by assisting the HR assistant and manager with the recruitment process
- Learn how to maintain HR files making sure all documentation is up to date and legally compliant
- Learn how to screen application forms ensuring that references are requested for all interviewees and monitor
- Learn how to complete external administration requests i.e. average earnings requests – mortgages, references and job seeker allowance paperwork
- Learn how to maintain filing systems and ensure information is filed accurately and promptly
- Organising meetings, interviews and training sessions as directed by the HR manager
- Ensure accurate administration of training and development, including issuing joining instructions, preparing training aids, co-ordinating and checking attendance and equipment as well as maintaining and developing comprehensive training records for each individual
- Deal with new starters uniform and day to day uniform requests, keeping a record of stocks
- Assist the Group HR manager in the organisation of staff events throughout the year
- Working with the Group HR manager on ad-hoc HR related projects