Apprentice Legal Administrator
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to take their first step into an administrative role within a professional and supportive legal environment. Working as part of a busy law firm, you will be focused on supporting the Health & Welfare team which specialises in assisting adults who lack mental capacity.
If you are interested in working for a firm where you can truly develop your career, and have a genuine interest in Law, then this could be the perfect opportunity.
Although we are working remotely at the moment, the role will be based in our Truro office and you will be completing your apprenticeship with Cornwall College St. Austell.
- To organise travel and meetings for team members
- Assist fee earners with the monthly billing procedure
- Deal with file management tasks such as file opening and closing
- Complete expenses claims
- Produce letters / documents / spreadsheets in line with house-style
- Deal with routine telephone enquiries from clients
- Ad-hoc administrative duties such as filing, scanning and photocopying