Potential students are welcome to contact Student Services at our colleges in order to speak to a careers advisor, this could be particularly useful for instance if you are unsure which course to study.
All students studying with us are welcome to access our extensive resources and contact us at any stage during their course when help is required with career choices, progression to Higher Education or other training and educational opportunities. Careers guidance appointments are widely available during term-time and vacation periods.
What's on offer?
- Open access careers information library including details of employers, occupations, courses including University and College prospectuses, reference books and CD ROMs.
- Individual guidance interviews with Careers Advisors.
- Careers education on job and training opportunities
- Computer-aided career choice programmes and information databases
- Help with employment, training and education applications
The College also works closely with Careers South West, who work primarily with 16 - 19 year olds, advising them with their choices. Whatever college you attend there will be a personal adviser available for you to talk to.
To have a quick look at some of the jobs and job areas that you could consider going into why not visit Jobs 4 U.