If you've always dreamt of getting a university-level education, wanted to change your life or just try a new direction, an Access programme could help you.
Access programmes are a nationally recognised route back into education for adults, who either studied some time ago and wish to refresh their skills, or for those who lack formal qualifications. They provide an excellent opportunity to gain the skills, grades and confidence you need to continue to university-level study.
- There are no entry requirements except a commitment to learn
- Courses are designed to fit around school holidays and usually run between 10am-3pm three days a week
- Expert advisors are on hand from the start to provide assistance with course selection, careers, finance, study skills and applications
- You work in small study groups giving you more focus
- Study with fellow adults who are keen to learn
- Learn with tutors who are experienced in working with adults
- There is also a nursery on campus run by Flying Start where funding may be available to assist with the cost of childcare
At Cornwall College Camborne we offer a wide variety of Access courses to suit all interests and career pathways. To find out more about the different options available, please contact Course Enquiries for a copy of our free brochure, an application form or to arrange an informal interview with one of our Access tutors.