Management EDEXCEL NVQ Certificate Level 3
About the course
This qualification is suitable for supervisors, first line or middle managers across a wide variety of work areas in both the public and private sectors.
There are no formal entry requirements but participants will normally be practising first line or middle managers with the opportunity to meet the assessment demands and have a background that will enable them to benefit from the programme.
What will I do on the course?
The content of this programme can be tailored to the specific skills you are keen to develop. The programme can include:
- Making effective decisions
- Supporting individuals to develop and taking responsibility for performance
- Developing relationships with staff and customers
- Managing conflict
- Recruiting and retaining staff
- Managing resources
- Discipline and grievance
- Managing personal development within your organisation
- Setting objectives and providing support for team members
- Planning, allocating and monitoring work
- Implementing change
This course is carried out predominately via professional discussion with an experienced assessor.
What can I do after the course?
Individuals may move on to a higher level NVQ or to a higher level programme such as the Leadership Award Level 5.
Contact us for more information.