|Change Management||The Business Space - Plymouth (map)||7||08-11-2013||4wks||£995.00*|
Who is this course for?
The course is ideal for individuals and teams from all sectors across a wide variety of industries who are, or will be affected by change.
In today's world everyone should proactively manage change. Over the 4 days you will gain an understanding of both the theory and application of change management that will enable you to stay ahead of, deal with, design, implement and manage change strategies and policies. Additionally you will learn the skills required to keep change management initiatives on track and fully embedded into the organisation.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, personal interest and job experience will all be taken into account; however a good level of English is required.
What will I be doing on the course?
This course covers the following:
- Management of change as part of the wider agenda of developing vision, values and strategy
- Some theory of the organisation and organisational dynamics, covering classical, humanist and open systems perspectives
- Models and theories for change management including Lewin’s three step model, Kotter’s transformation model and Kubler-Ross’s individualistic model
- The role of culture in the change management process covering different types of culture; roles and responsibilities; and the cultural web
- Local Key note speaker.
The course is delivered through a variety of interactive activities including group discussions and activities, small group discussions and activities, group and paired tasks and short presentations where audience participation is encouraged.
After the course and embedded into your continued practice we aim to leave you with a new and refreshed perspective of change management which will help you to manage change much more effectively. The learning is geared towards those tools and techniques which previous cohorts have confirmed have made a lasting difference to their practice in their workplace. The models chosen are all directly transferable into the work environment and have been proven to help individuals and teams to become more effective managers of change in its many forms.
What can I do after the course?
There are several flexible progression opportunities for delegates onto other performance boosting short courses for business, including Leading to Success, Coaching with NLP and many more. Training at all levels and in a range of subjects is available through Cornwall College Business, contact us to discuss your needs.
This course is a 20 credit module (CORC1015) from a Foundation Degree, awarded by Plymouth University.
Contact us for more information.
* All fees shown on this website are accurate to the best of our knowledge, however, we reserve the right to amend the fees without prior notice. Fees may be subject to additional charges for registration, books or examinations. Loans, Grants and Bursaries are available for some University Level courses. Find out more here or speak with one of our advisors in Customer Enquiries - 0845 22 32 567. If you are an International student, please contact our International office to discuss fees and application procedure - 0044 (0)1726 226435